INVEST IN A PILLAR OF OUR COMMUNITY
Ticket revenue accounts for approximately 42% of our annual expenses; therefore, contributions from the private sector play a significant role in our projects. Thanks in part to the donations we receive, Centaur Theatre can:
- Employ over 200 people each season, including actors, technicians and arts administrators. In doing so, Centaur contributes to the 90,000 jobs in Montreal’s cultural sector, which accounts for 6% of the city’s GDP.
- Strengthen Montreal’s reputation as a diverse and enlightened metropolis, thus playing a part in attracting top businesses and employees to our wonderful city.
- Provide educational opportunities to Anglophone and Francophone high schools and CEGEPs by offering study guides and discounted tickets for our plays. More than 7,500 students attend productions through our Theatre of Tomorrow program each year. Centaur also offers 10-14 shows for kids each season with our Saturday Morning Children’s Series.
We’ve created a program of exclusive benefits to thank you for your generosity. By supporting Centaur Theatre with a tax-deductible donation, you will have the opportunity to enhance your profile among a prime demographic and to ensure that Montrealers continue to enjoy a rich and diverse cultural scene for years to come.
For more information or to make a donation, contact:
Director of Development,
at 514-288-1229, extension 235.
CORPORATE ENTERTAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Entertain your clients or reward your employees with a night out at the theatre! Our experienced staff at Centaur will be pleased to organize a unique and unforgettable event for your company. In addition to tickets, we are pleased to offer tax receipts and year-round acknowledgement that puts your commitment to the arts at the forefront. Contact us at 514-288-1229, extension 235 for details.
Best English-language Production of 2011 (God of Carnage)
– PAT DONNELLY, MONTREAL GAZETTE 2011
People's Choice (Schwartz's: The Musical)
– PAT DONNELLY, MONTREAL GAZETTE
Voted Best Local Theatre Company four years in a row 2009
– 2012 MONTREAL MIRROR READER SURVEY
Winner of 20 MECCA Awards since 2000
Winner of 10 Les Masques Awards since 1996